47th episode of WHR Podcast is featuring DJ/Producer from Bangalore India, Abhishek Chanda aka Synths Back. This podcast features artist like Qwestlife, Dr Packer, Folamour, Aeroplane, Mousse T and many more.
Listen to the podcast here
1. Qwestlife feat Jacqui George – Give Me A Minute (Extended Mix)
2. Newman – Here With Me (Dave Gerrard Workout)
3. Sure Thing – Holding You Tight (Extended DJ Mix)
4. Soul Rebels featuring Lisa Millett – I’ll Be Good’ (Dr Packer Remix)
5. Paraíso – Teu Sorriso (Jex Opolis Remix)
6. Folamour – Home Beyond The Clouds
7. The Shapeshifters ft. Teni Tinks – When Love Breaks Down
8. Rhemi – In The Sky (Original Mix)
9. Aeroplane – Love On Hold (Dimitri From Paris DJ Friendly Re-Touch)
10. Mousse T. – Brother On the Run (The Reflex Dub Ft. Boris Jennings)
Synths Back was conceived by Abhishek Chanda. Born out of the islander’s unconditional reverence for the ever impressive Synthesisers. Consumed by the very intrigue of these powerful modular beasts, electronic music is his religion of sorts. Hence a relentless pursuit. Tunes crafted out of thin air aspire to indulge the listeners whilst they identify their own groove in the realm of Electronic Music. With his roots from the 80’s Synths Pop Era and being inspired from Kraftwerk, Depeche Mode, Yazu, Modern Talking, The Human League & also Kavinsky, Justice, Daft Punk & many more, His music recreates the very similar New Wave Disco Vibe.
Synths Back DJ Sets include tracks from the very genres like Disco, House and Soulful House.